Ken brings world-class expertise in two topics that are highly relevant to RLH’s investment focus: (i) strategy for healthcare delivery organizations and (ii) building high-growth high-intellect professional services businesses. His success in both arenas spans more than two decades, including…
- Serving as Co-Founder and CEO of former RLH portfolio company, The Chartis Group
- Helping to build a mission-driven culture at Chartis which earned the Company repeated recognition as one of Modern Healthcare’s Top 20 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare”
- Growing Chartis to over 500 employees, all committed to helping leading academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and healthcare service organizations achieve their strategic and economic objectives.
Even during his pre-Chartis years, Ken’s dual passions for healthcare strategy and helping others were clearly evident when he…
- Served as a Senior Partner and Managing Director at CSC Healthcare and its predecessor, APM Management Consultants
- Structured trade programs between US healthcare enterprises and the U.S.S.R.
- Served two and a half years with the United States Peace Corps in Mauritania, West Africa establishing and maintaining feeding centers
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in social policy from Northwestern University and followed that up with a Master of Public and Private Management degree, with recognition, from the Yale School of Management
In his (rare) moments off the grid, Ken can be found spending time with family and friends, hiking in the backwoods of Maine, or out for a run along the lake.
And you can check him out on LinkedIn here.